Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Wiring/power supply question! (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8155)

BazookaTahoe23 10-16-2012 10:26 AM

Wiring/power supply question!
 
Do you have to run a seperate power cable if you have a FAST harness? Or does it run off the head units power??

heavyduty 10-16-2012 11:50 AM

Re: Wiring/power supply question!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BazookaTahoe23 (Post 33975)
Do you have to run a seperate power cable if you have a FAST harness? Or does it run off the head units power??

No, you do not need to run a seperate fused power cable when using the FAST harness. This connection is made at the factory harness.

BazookaTahoe23 10-16-2012 12:16 PM

Re: Wiring/power supply question!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 33977)
No, you do not need to run a seperate fused power cable when using the FAST harness. This connection is made at the factory harness.



Ok thanks! That supplies adequate power to give the tube enough sound?

heavyduty 10-16-2012 01:40 PM

Re: Wiring/power supply question!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BazookaTahoe23 (Post 33979)
Ok thanks! That supplies adequate power to give the tube enough sound?

Short answer is yes, it is plenty sufficient. Just make sure that the Tube you are installing is compatiable with the FAST System.

BazookaTahoe23 10-16-2012 02:49 PM

Re: Wiring/power supply question!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 33980)
Short answer is yes, it is plenty sufficient. Just make sure that the Tube you are installing is compatiable with the FAST System.

I ordered it together so it should be


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com