Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Coaxials & Sattelites (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   8" camo coax install and mods (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8032)

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:17 PM

8" camo coax install and mods

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my 99 cherokee with my pods and mods...I have a boat load of pics and commentary to enter so if anyone has a clue how to do it without overloading this site let me know...there are some cool pics and fab going on and it includes but not limited to converting my 8" coax into components and pod fab up!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:22 PM

Re: 8" camo coax install and mods

5 Attachment(s)
These things rival expensive 8" euro crap!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:25 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Wait there's a crap load more.......

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:29 PM

5 Attachment(s)
You have to fight for your right to party!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:33 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I should be gettin paid for this...if anyones interested my pods start at 99 including XTC baffels......

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:46 PM

5 Attachment(s)
OK so your asking where the hell did you get those components? well that's a story in itself and you still ask why the heck? I'm not you garden variety audiophile...why in a cherokee? why the hell not!!!!back in my heyday I built show cars that I hated, my work has been in several mags and many times at the big 2 shows in Vegas ", I even won product of the year with my enclosure out of composite acoustic material I invented in conjunction with DD and their plate amp and 8" sub which blew away other manufactures 10 and 12 inch self powered all inclusive bass packages!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
If you come back tomorrow I will post more on pod fab...this is not easy to do and it's time for a brew!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 06:50 PM

OK so my anthology is backwards? the rest is just as bad!!!!

hookedonphonics 08-06-2012 07:02 PM

If your payin attention you'll see a lot of holes in my kicks...I owned a shop and every time I built a show car I got free crap hi end to consumer crap. as well as t all the companies I made composite enclosures for gave me free crap...the crossovers remind me of the alumapro component crossovers made in germany! The crossovers are solid and the tweeters look like german LPG's? anywho I would be hard pressed to say these 8" coax's are anything but STELLAR! and with the tweets clipped and using components I bought of ebay for dirt cheap look as good as diamond aluminum coned anything!