Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hook me up! (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right? (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6284)

DLFB 08-10-2010 06:22 PM

BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
I'm looking to buy this sub tomorrow and I just want to make sure: it comes with both right? Or is the BTAH sold separately?

Reason for asking is that a local retailer here in Toronto told me it doesn't come with any wiring at all inside the box. To be fair, they're notorious for being unknowledgeable about their products.

UNLESS this retailer has found a way of asking Bazooka to repackage an exclusive product for them (right?)

The culprit:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...2b947d3264en02


I'm looking to install this on my 2010 Koup. I'd like to run my wires on the side panels to the trunk.

Thanks!

heavyduty 08-10-2010 08:58 PM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLFB (Post 29290)
I'm looking to buy this sub tomorrow and I just want to make sure: it comes with both right? Or is the BTAH sold separately?

Reason for asking is that a local retailer here in Toronto told me it doesn't come with any wiring at all inside the box. To be fair, they're notorious for being unknowledgeable about their products.

UNLESS this retailer has found a way of asking Bazooka to repackage an exclusive product for them (right?)

The culprit:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...2b947d3264en02


I'm looking to install this on my 2010 Koup. I'd like to run my wires on the side panels to the trunk.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. Yes, the BTA8100FHC comes with everything you need to install the Tube (FAST-9999 and the FAST-BTAH). :)47

http://www.bazooka.com/products/mobi...-Solution-P494

DLFB 08-10-2010 09:07 PM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
Thanks HeavyDuty

Also, is there anyway to run the wires from my stock unit through the side panels (I'd like to place the sub on my trunk)? I'm guessing this would depend on the car really, but I don't know much about car audio at all.

Geneh 08-11-2010 10:45 AM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
All of our amplified Bazooka Tubes come with a harness.

DLFB 08-12-2010 01:39 AM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geneh (Post 29307)
All of our amplified Bazooka Tubes come with a harness.

but not all have the BTAH? is that correct?


BTA8100FHC

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_204BTA8...ORID204&tp=114
F.A.S.T. connection package:

  • includes F.A.S.T.-9999 universal connection harness and F.A.S.T.-BTAH extension cable

BTA8100

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_204BTA8...00.html?tp=114

"Important Note: You'll need to purchase an amp wiring kit to install this powered Bass Tube the included wiring harness is less than two feet long."



ALSO, Crutchfield notes that for the BTA8100FHC:

"
Note: You'll need a power cable and fuse to connect the BTA8100 to your battery."


Is that necessary? I want to buy all necessary stuff needed for my sub before I go to my installer on Friday. I know for a fact they'll charge for an arm and a leg in case this is needed.



If I need it, where should I buy it?


Thanks guys!

heavyduty 08-12-2010 08:27 AM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLFB (Post 29308)
but not all have the BTAH? is that correct?


BTA8100FHC

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_204BTA8...ORID204&tp=114
F.A.S.T. connection package:

  • includes F.A.S.T.-9999 universal connection harness and F.A.S.T.-BTAH extension cable
BTA8100

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_204BTA8...00.html?tp=114

"Important Note: You'll need to purchase an amp wiring kit to install this powered Bass Tube the included wiring harness is less than two feet long."



ALSO, Crutchfield notes that for the BTA8100FHC:

"
Note: You'll need a power cable and fuse to connect the BTA8100 to your battery."


Is that necessary? I want to buy all necessary stuff needed for my sub before I go to my installer on Friday. I know for a fact they'll charge for an arm and a leg in case this is needed.



If I need it, where should I buy it?


Thanks guys!

That is correct, the BTA8100FHC includes the FAST-9999 and the FAST-BTAH.

No, you do not need to purchase a fused power cable to connect to the positive battery terminal when using the FAST Harness.

http://www.bazooka.com/pdf/current/F...tr_rev1_sm.pdf

s_m_44 08-17-2011 09:39 AM

Re: BTA8100FH inside the box - it should come with the 9999 and BTAH right?
 
I have the same one, also from future shop, and yes both the harness and extension come with it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com