Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   harley with no sound (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5176)

tony_angione@hotmail.com 09-23-2008 01:27 PM

harley with no sound

i am writing this to express my dis pleasure with bazooka--i purchased the four speaker --so called plug and ply when i received it --there were no pods --i mailed bazooka --no reply---called them -----temporarily out of service---so i ordered new pods ---these weren-t cheap either ---got to assemble this and find there is no place to hook the rear speaker wires up ---the dealer cant help me though they have tried---so this system --expensive as it is -is no good to me---so much for bazookas plug and play 30 minute instalation---i have lost faith in your company---is there any help any where? Tony Angione-----2003 harley electraglide classic---Canada

Money 09-23-2008 04:34 PM

Re: harley with no sound

Quote:

--i mailed bazooka --no reply---called them -----temporarily out of service---
Our offices were hit by back to back Hurricanes (Gustav/Ike) that took out our power, phones, and email servers for 2 weeks. We are now back up, and someone will respond to your concerns/questions soon.

Thank you for your understanding,
Money
:)47

rainmanspl 09-23-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony_angione@hotmail.com (Post 24781)
i am writing this to express my dis pleasure with bazooka--i purchased the four speaker --so called plug and ply when i received it --there were no pods --i mailed bazooka --no reply---called them -----temporarily out of service---so i ordered new pods ---these weren-t cheap either ---got to assemble this and find there is no place to hook the rear speaker wires up ---the dealer cant help me though they have tried---so this system --expensive as it is -is no good to me---so much for bazookas plug and play 30 minute instalation---i have lost faith in your company---is there any help any where? Tony Angione-----2003 harley electraglide classic---Canada

I apologize that you have had problems. I aassure you that the lack of ccommunication is not representative of the customer service at Bazooka. It has been extremely diffcult to restart after the hurricanes. Red, Kingfish, CJ, or Geneh will be addressing this issue soon. Wlecome to the forum and thank you for posting.

heavyduty 09-24-2008 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony_angione@hotmail.com (Post 24781)

Welcome to the Bazooka Forum. I can appreciate understand your frustration. No consumer likes to feel like they are left "high and dry" when making a purchase, so I apologize for that. However, please be aware that Hurricane Gustav did hit the Lousiana area and Baton Rouge, the headquarters for Bazooka took some damage as did the surronding areas. The clean up and restoration of power, as not only lights, but telephones and computer networking takes some time. Please rest assured that when everything is up and running normal, you will be receiving the best customer service in the industry, and Tech and Customer Service will get to the bottom of the problem. It may not seem so now, but please believe rainman and myself, the customer service at Bazooka is the best in the audio industry. As for now, please accept my sincerest apologies. When Tech and Customer Service do get everything figured out, you will be very pleased that you made the decision to choose Bazooka Mobile Audio.

Geneh 09-24-2008 07:14 AM

Our Motorcycle kits do not come with the speaker pods. Call the office 1-800-the-tube and ask for me and i can help you with the installation problems you are having.
Gene

CJ 09-24-2008 08:29 AM

I apologize for the lack of response to your phone and email. As the previous posts explained, we did not have phone or email service for a while and we were unable to retrieve any emails during that time. I assure you that we will do our best to assist you with your problem. If you contact our offices at (800) 843-8823 between 8:30 and 5:00 central time, we can direct you to technical support for assistance. Not many of our customers realize we are located in Louisiana which made it seem as if we were closed. Again, we apologize for not being able to respond sooner.
CJ