Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   BTA10100 Harness / FAST-BTAH (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5164)

HuBJuB 09-08-2008 12:06 PM

BTA10100 Harness / FAST-BTAH

hey there
i tried call 1800tube number and it says the number is temporary disconnected. I would like to know how to purchase a harness for my BTA10100 bazooka - i am in canada - please let me know
thanks

CJ 09-08-2008 12:20 PM

Re: BTA10100 Harness / FAST-BTAH

I apologize for our phone situation. We are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and were hit by Hurricane Gustav last week. We are just now trying to restore business and our phones have not come up yet. You can purchase the harness in our online store. We are able to get those orders. If you do not wish to place an order online, you will have to wait until our phones come up. We are working on them but do not know when. I would offer email, however, we do not like sending any credit card information through email. Please be patient as we restore operations at our factory.
Thank You
CJ

heavyduty 09-08-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ (Post 24470)
I apologize for our phone situation. We are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and were hit by Hurricane Gustav last week. We are just now trying to restore business and our phones have not come up yet. You can purchase the harness in our online store. We are able to get those orders. If you do not wish to place an order online, you will have to wait until our phones come up. We are working on them but do not know when. I would offer email, however, we do not like sending any credit card information through email. Please be patient as we restore operations at our factory.
Thank You
CJ

Hey CJ, glad to see that you guys are all safe and able to return to work. I know that the aftermath of a hurricane is always troublesome, however, everyone that has been posting on the forum is glad to see that no one was hurt. Let's keep hoping that Ike continues to veer of track or better yet, returns to a tropical storm.

heavyduty 09-08-2008 04:24 PM

that should actually read, "veer off track," I apologize for my poor typing skills.:)

rainmanspl 09-08-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 24472)
that should actually read, "veer off track," I apologize for my poor typing skills.:)

I type worse than you. I type like this:computer-13:

heavyduty 09-08-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmanspl (Post 24473)
I type worse than you. I type like this:computer-13:

That's pretty damn funny, I got a good chuckle out of it. But allow me to say this, your form is excellent!!

:hahaha-024:

rainmanspl 09-08-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 24474)
That's pretty damn funny, I got a good chuckle out of it. But allow me to say this, your form is excellent!!

:hahaha-024:

Cool! That raises my score to a "1".5.:D

rainmanspl 09-08-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuBJuB (Post 24469)
hey there
i tried call 1800tube number and it says the number is temporary disconnected. I would like to know how to purchase a harness for my BTA10100 bazooka - i am in canada - please let me know
thanks

Hey HubJub, do you know the part #'s of the harness you are needing? If not PM me the make, model, and year of the vehicle. I'll look it up and let you know.:)47

heavyduty 09-08-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmanspl (Post 24475)
Cool! That raises my score to a "1".5.:D

If you are referring to WPM (words per minute) your awesome. Are you a professional typer? Or is that a version 1.5? Which would make you a professional programmer. Now that I think about it, I do find it interesting that all of this SPAM only appears when you are not signed in, "Mr. I am form India." :compute-9:

rainmanspl 09-08-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavyduty (Post 24477)
If you are referring to WPM (words per minute) your awesome. Are you a professional typer? Or is that a version 1.5? Which would make you a professional programmer. Now that I think about it, I do find it interesting that all of this SPAM only appears when you are not signed in, "Mr. I am form India." :compute-9:

I was making a sandwich, honest!:rolleyes: