Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Customer Service (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   amp no longer working (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5088)

monoxide 06-21-2008 08:43 AM

amp no longer working

ok i bought a ba1500 amp and i had it hooked up in my truck for prolly 3-6 months and now it wont even turn on. i checked the fuses still good changed them just incase to 20 amp fuses on the side of the amp and my power cable is fused at 100 amp fuse. any idea on why it just stopped working? will you take it back under warranty? i no longer have the recept due to my ex throwing all my papers away. if you could get back to me it would be greatly appreciated. thank you

monoxide 06-22-2008 11:54 AM

Re: amp no longer working

to the top

rainmanspl 06-22-2008 07:57 PM

I have PMed CJ about your amp. Your issue should be resolved shortly. CJ's been a little busy. You should expect a reply in a day or two.:)47

monoxide 06-23-2008 07:52 AM

i hope i get this fixed soon. if not i guess ill have to switch to rockford fosgate or kicker.

CJ 06-23-2008 07:59 AM

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your amplifier. Please contact our customer service department at (800) 843-8823 and they can issue you a return authorization number to return the amplifier to us. By providing the serial number, we can determine if the amplifier is still in the warranty period and if it is, we can cover it without the receipt. Otherwise, if the unit shows out of the warranty period, you might could contact the store in which you purchased the unit from and they might be able to reprint your receipt for you. If you have only had the unit for 6 months, then the store should still have your record of sale in their computer and it shouldn't be a problem to get it reprinted. You won't even have to do that if the serial number still shows in warranty. CJ

CJ 06-23-2008 08:04 AM

I apologize if it seemed to take a while to get your answer, however, our customer service department works 8:30-5:00 central time Monday through Friday. I didn't see your message until this morning.
CJ

monoxide 06-23-2008 09:56 AM

thanks ill call now. im used to suicidedoors.com cs there on there probs like instantly. hope this gets fixed

monoxide 06-23-2008 10:05 AM

well i just got off the phone and it is out of warranty and circuit city cant find my recept on record. so i guss i have to break down and spend the 75 for a replacment i guess.

rainmanspl 06-23-2008 07:47 PM

Did you pay cash, check, or credit card. Most credit cards transactions have detailed reports.

monoxide 06-24-2008 12:04 AM

i used cash