Club Bazooka

Club Bazooka (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/index.php)
-   Motorcycle Products (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Motorcycle Products are now Shipping! (http://www.bazooka.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4890)

Kingfish 02-28-2008 11:56 AM

Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
Just thought I would announce and let everyone know that our new Motorcyce Kits will begin shipping to Deaers this week. Here are the links to the respective product pages and installation manuals for those of you who want a little more info. Pass the word on to your buddies with bikes...if you don't have one! These systems rock! :)47

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=377&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=372&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=373&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/techinfo_manuals.asp?productType=Motorcycle%20Kits &manual=current

Also, if you or they are headed to Bike Week in Daytona next week, look for Red. He'll be there in a booth with a Harley showcasing this new system to the crowds. Look for the BAZOOKA banners...have fun...and be careful.

Thanks,
KF

gearhead 02-28-2008 08:46 PM

Re: Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
Where will the Bazooka booth be in Daytona? Spiders swap meet? The Ocean Center? Main Street? Destination USA?
Daytona is a BIIIIIIIIIIG place during Bike Week.

Kingfish 03-02-2008 10:11 PM

Re: Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
I believe the are at or across from the Speedway.

montoya32 04-10-2008 09:20 PM

Re: Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfish (Post 22482)
Just thought I would announce and let everyone know that our new Motorcyce Kits will begin shipping to Deaers this week. Here are the links to the respective product pages and installation manuals for those of you who want a little more info. Pass the word on to your buddies with bikes...if you don't have one! These systems rock! :)47

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=377&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=372&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=373&pg=2

http://www.bazooka.com/techinfo_manu...manual=current

Also, if you or they are headed to Bike Week in Daytona next week, look for Red. He'll be there in a booth with a Harley showcasing this new system to the crowds. Look for the BAZOOKA banners...have fun...and be careful.

Thanks,
KF

Have you installed this kit in an '06 or '07 'Wing? I have an '07 and am interested. I'd be willing to travel down to VA to see if it works on my bike.

Kingfish 04-14-2008 08:29 AM

Re: Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by montoya32 (Post 22985)
Have you installed this kit in an '06 or '07 'Wing? I have an '07 and am interested. I'd be willing to travel down to VA to see if it works on my bike.

Montoya,
Sorry for the late response...I travel alot. YES, we have installed it on an '07 Wing. Contact "Red" in the motorcycle thread, and he can give you the details. Also, I believe the Wing in his Garage profile is an 'O7.

BTW, we're in Louisiana...not VA. :D

Thanks,
KF

montoya32 04-14-2008 12:51 PM

Re: Motorcycle Products are now Shipping!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingfish (Post 23047)
Montoya,
Sorry for the late response...I travel alot. YES, we have installed it on an '07 Wing. Contact "Red" in the motorcycle thread, and he can give you the details. Also, I believe the Wing in his Garage profile is an 'O7.

BTW, we're in Louisiana...not VA. :D

Thanks,
KF

Thanks for your response. I just noticed you're not in VA, I was looking at the install locations. I'll contact RED.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
bazooka.com